Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finally, i finished my test..and i'm leaving the hostel to go back Malacca for one week holidays..
I miss my home , i miss the day that we gathered around, i miss my friends, i miss everything there!!!
I still have 17months to finish my A-level..It's suffering..Why it take so long to finish ?Wondering..Haiz,i think when i finished my a-level, my friend had probably entered their degree course..I know that i cannot change the circumstances, the fact, but myself. I have to take 100% responsibility for what i have choosed.This is not easy..I have to give up all my excuses, all the reasons why i can't.The past is the past.All that matter now is-change my behavior in order to get where i want to be.
"If you don't have the desire and the believe in yourself to keep trying after you have been told you should quit, you'll never make it"---This is what my parent told me.
I will keep it deep in my heart, i promise i will do my very very best, i will not disappointed anyone who put their hope on me.I PROMISE !Maybe someone will feel that my aim is too high, it is impossible to achieve, and i am a perfectionist BUT i feel that i just do what i want although it is quite tired. my stuff..except for the luggage on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment