Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Got My Result

OMG!!! I got my results today...DAMN!!! Should I retake or not?
If yes, am I able to cope that?
Have you ever think about am I choosing the right way?
Have I decide what I want to do, be and have?
What to accomplish?
What possessions to acquire?
Have I decided???
I believed that inside of every one there is a tiny seed of the 'you' that you were meant to become but we have, I mean I had buried this seed from growing up.
As we growing up, we do a lot of things we don't want to do but that please a lot of other people and things.
Such as---go to medical school because of ....interest or it is just a responsibility?
Aih, it sounds like end up becoming numb to our own desires. If you were to ask me what I want to be, I will answered I am not sure!!! Not being clear about what you want is really annoying. I am just like standing in the middle of a unknown island. Am I finding myself a way from leaving the island or prefer to 'adapt'myself there???
Is there any solution???

No comments:

Post a Comment