Sunday, May 2, 2010

Somethings Happen

Things happened in the past few weeks really drive me insane!
My dearest grandma has a stroke which doc had diagnosed and sure that there is a clump of 'things' in her brain. Her responce and memory is not as effecient as previous. My tears eventually flow....There is load of love between grandma and I. She acts as a mum instead of grandma to me. Although I am right in KL studying, but the relationship will never fade!NEVER!! Actually I went back every week to Malacca since my grandma was admin, I cant do anything towards it, but at least I feel much more better.
Asthma attacked during my trails. I know it is not an accuses and reason for me getting bad results. I am just blaming myself for not preparing and revise it earlier....

waiting outside, wiil always be there for her......

No comments:

Post a Comment