Sunday, July 18, 2010

Girl's Nature

The crowd joining in the Bon Odori dance.
Actually, I wanted to go Bon Odori but no transport! Feel so sad for that...I will be there next year!
Because of all this, I changed my plan...It's Saturday morning, we went Bangsar... It's really a heaven for girls and even women. There are lots of boutique, accessaries shops, foods and a big complexes- Bangsar Village. 
Some pic of the day

















HeadcoverZshop
They sell wigs, hair extension and hair accessories.
I have tried few of the wigs...haha...











this is cool...highlighted with white!

and there are lots and lots of variety that you can picked the wig that suit you!!

the variety of hair extensions

Barbara, u r so cool!haha...African hairstyle..

get tired d...







Went back after dinner.

1 comment: