Friday, August 20, 2010

Storms

Guess what? My results are out today! It hasn't been what I had predicted, I have a D*** for my Chemistry 4 , disastrous!!! I'm blank...feel like I'm sinking away. Confidence! This is what I need most. What is confidence to you? Full of preperation and ready for the challenge? But everything happens are beyond my control. Sometimes, I would like things to be prefectly done but it seems to be too tough. Are my goals too high for me to archieve? At first, I have confidence in myself that I can archieve if I am willing to do so. But until today, I realise that I am wrong! totally wrong! I dont have the ability to archieve the goals that previously had setted. Im too naive...I used to believe that faith in oneself could be the basis of success. and Why I need to spend hours to study while others can score without even studying. Anyway, I'm dissatisfied with my results! I will retake! All the best to me!!!

I treated myself an ice-cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment